The Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at Vimhans Nayati Super Specialty Hospital offers a wide range of services utilizing state-of-the-art technologies and the global leaders’ professional expertise for therapeutic and preventive vascular diseases (veins, arteries, and lymphatic). Our facility is equipped with an ultra-modern infrastructure that enables us to perform all endovascular and open procedures with the best of our potential.
The team of surgeons and other medical professionals are highly skilled and can perform complicated cases with ease for the best possible outcomes.
Some of the major highlights of our department include:
- Latest world-class technology
- Therapeutic ambiance
- Both domestic and international patients
- Dedicated operation theatres
- Treatment from a team of skilled healthcare professionals
Why Choose Vimhans Nayati for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery?
The department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at Vimhans Nayati Hospital offers comprehensive care to every patient with unified clinical practices, technological advancements, and innovations at the place. Our doctors and other allied medical professionals leave no stone unturned to provide our patients with outstanding clinical services while adhering to the global healthcare standards.
- Quality of Life Expertise:
vascular and endovascular surgeons work as a team with our experts in cardiovascular medicine, vascular medicine, neurology, radiology, physical medicine, and other allied medical care professionals. It makes us provide you with the right solution with no room for delay. Plus, our doctors will prepare a treatment and care plan for you, depending on your needs.
- State-Of-The-Art Facilities:
Our vascular and endovascular surgeons use various strategies and make use of avant-garde diagnostic techniques and surgical procedures to ensure that you get the best and individualized treatment and care.
- Patient-centric treatment plans
Our surgeons will sit with you and discuss all the suitable treatment and disease management options with you. Your doctor will recommend the most appropriate plan for you, depending on your needs, preferences, and financial planning. We value you and your resources. Therefore, we believe in providing a patient-centric treatment plan.
What are our advanced technologies?
Patients’ type of treatment at the Vascular & Endovascular Surgery department depends on their unique medical needs. Our team of highly experienced health-care providers includes surgeons, physicians, neuro-surgeons, trained and specialized nurses, physician assistants, and child specialists for children who need critical care.
Here are the advanced technologies that our department offers:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): 3 Tesla with 3D data and complete software
- Bone Scans
- Ultrasound: Latest Epic 7 Matrix with multiple probes and Elastography.
- Digital X-rays
- Well-equipped pathology lab and services.
What Are Our Treatment Approaches Towards Vascular & Endovascular Surgery?
- Vascular Access Services: It includes insertion, removal, and exchange of catheter, fistulograns, access placements, access revisions, thrombectomy, advanced ultrasound and venograms, and stent placement angioplasty.
- Vascular Malformation Management
- Varicose Veins Treatment: Needle based therapy laser, RFA, Glue with maximum patients managed as a walk-in and walked out cases.
- Diabetic Foot: Here at Vimhans Nayati, we deliver advanced management care by assessment, treating infections, and preventing ulcers.
- Amputation Prevention And Limb Salvage: We strive to reduce the level of amputation here at Vimhans Nayati or is prevented overall by 80% after referral.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT): Vimhans Nayati Hospital manages DVT by offering thrombus removal service and convenient needle-based operations.
- Aortic Clinics: Our hospital has recorded Endovascular/Open procedures for all Aortic diseases (Occlusion, Dissection, Aneurysm, and Trauma).
- Clinic for Bad Legs: Painful and swollen legs with black and blue toes
- Stroke Clinics: Here at Vimhans Nayati, we offer carotid and intracranial management of lesions designed to prevent stroke/minimize the stroke. We also provide carotid endarterectomy and thrombus management services.
The Vascular & Endovascular Surgery support services at the center always attempt to educate patients, caregivers, and family members about the advantages and possible challenges of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery.
Vimhans Nayati has world-class operation theatres and dedicated Intensive care units for any surgical emergency condition. We try our best to provide you with affordable services. Your health and safety are of prime importance to us. The Centre also offers to counsel the patients for healthy regime pre- and post-Surgery follow-up with a customized medication regimen, diet, exercise, etc.