Renal care today requires improved practices, better care, and a more hands-on approach. Vimhans Nayati Hospital specialises in renal care with a team of highly experienced and recommended professionals and a nuanced medical facility that offers cutting-edge diagnostic and treatment capabilities. With the intent of informing, advocating, and promoting the best practices available in healthcare, Vimhans Nayati Hospital has brought renal care to the fore and offers the latest treatment options and preventive care for patients with renal disease.
A combination of the best-in-class medical practitioners, the latest diagnostic machinery, and sophisticated treatment facilities ensures that Vimhans Nayati Hospital maintains patient care as the highest goal. In the practice of renal science and treatment of various kidney-related disorders, Vimhan Nayati Hospital’s comprehensive care policies ensure optimal standards in patient comfort and cure.
Department of Renal Sciences at Vimhans Nayati
Vimhans Nayati Hospital experience over the years has enabled the Renal Sciences Department to develop a distinct specialty in providing the following renal care services:
- Critical Care Nephrology: With several patients nearing end-stage kidney disease, round-the-clock care is imperative to ensure their comfort and protection. The critical care unit of Vimhans Nayati Hospital specializes in offering Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy and Sustained low-efficiency Daily Dialysis with complete safety and care.
- Pediatric Nephrology: With close to 30 percent of children born with a low birth-weight and chances of having smaller kidneys in India, the need for quality paediatric nephrology cannot be undermined. Vimhans Nayati Hospitalscope of treatment covers urinary and genital complications in both girls and boys.
- Kidney Dialysis: Vimhans Nayati Hospital is the forerunner in providing dialysis as a treatment option for resident patients as well as outpatients. The team of skilled and experienced practitioners ensures the best patient comfort and treatment through dialysis. The ability to cover all dialysis treatments, hemodiafiltration, and plasma exchange while managing over 20 patients simultaneously makes Vimhans Nayati Hospital a preferred choice in the region.
Renal care at Vimhans
Infrastructure is an intrinsic component in ensuring patient care. There are several courses of nephrological diagnoses and treatment options available at Vimhans Nayati Hospital. Some of these include:
- Prostate Surgery
- Fusion biopsy
- Donor transplant
- Uro surgeries (Endoscopic and Laparoscopic)
- Transrectal Ultrasound Scan (TRUS)
- Laser surgery
Why Choose Vimhans Nayati for Renal Care?
Vimhans Nayati Hospital has evolved as part of a multidisciplinary approach, enabling the specialized health care team to handle complicated cases, special diagnostics, and clinical therapy. Vimhans Nayati Hospital takes pride in extending:
- A super-specialised treatment facility: Vimhans Nayati Hospital has created an infrastructure that ably supports transplants and other kinds of renal surgery. The mechanisms including ICUs, laboratories, and blood banks ensure that the hospital is amply supported during all the procedures. The team of experts lends Vimhans Nayati Hospital the edge, offering the best advice, treatment, and surgical intervention. This translates into better patient outcomes, greater levels of care, increased comfort, and quicker recovery.
- Continuous care: Vimhans Nayati Hospital centre provides 24*7 services at consistent international standards to give all the patients the best available care. In addition to the attention given, treatment protocols are accurate and effective to help provide relief and cure.
- World-class consultation: Medical experts empanelled at Vimhans Nayati Hospital combine the greatest medical insights, acumen, and experience available. They ensure that all patients receive international standards of care and treatment.
- Outreach: In the field of renal care, a large number of patients receive home support through home dialysis and continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis. This is an ongoing course of treatment for chronic patients and those with multiple organ failure. Vimhans Nayati Hospital ensures that the entire healthcare team provides support, training, and education to help create an informed and capable team of caregivers, including families, doctors, and supporting technical staff.
- Inclusive treatment: Vimhans Nayati Hospital understands that patient care does not stop with symptomatic relief and disease control. All disorders, and especially renal complications, require counselling. Given the prognosis and the quality of care required, guiding and supporting families is critical in providing comprehensive care. Vimhans Nayati Hospital adopts an inclusive approach that encompasses physiological, emotional, and psychological support to treat patients and their families using a more positive and holistic approach.
When patient care goes beyond symptomatic treatment and involves an integrated approach in helping recognize, treat, and rehabilitate patients, you know that you have found superlative care. And when you experience the best of this care in a world-class facility, you have reached Vimhans Nayati Hospital.