The Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement Department at Vimhans Nayati Super Speciality Hospital is dedicated to offering state of the art diagnostic, treatment and management facilities for a wide spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions in people of all age groups. The department is fully equipped with all the latest instrumentation and equipment to make sure that all the treatments are up to the minute. Our expert teamconsists of expert orthopaedic doctors, surgeons, anaesthesiologists, physiotherapists and lab technicians, who work together as one unit to curate personalized treatment plans for the patient. We specialise in a wide spectrum of conventional as well as minimally invasive surgical treatments that aim at improving the quality of the patient’s life.
Areas of speciality
- Joint Replacement – Our Joint Replacement Unit is dedicated to offering highly reliable surgical options for the replacement of damaged or diseased joints with new prosthetic components that resemble the original joint in structure and function. Joint replacement is an option for those patients whose joint/joints have been damaged beyond repair and who are not responding well to medication, therapies and other non-invasive treatments. The centre also offers computer-assisted navigation facility, which is a breakthrough in the field of joint replacement. Our areas of excellence include:
- Hip replacement surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Shoulder replacement surgery
- Sports med and arthroscopic surgery – The sub-speciality aims at offering leading-edge solutions for the effective management of a wide gamut of sports injuries along with rehabilitation facilities to help the patients get back on their feet in the lowest possible time and that too with minimal to no complications. The centre boasts of its arthroscopic procedures which are carried out by internationally acclaimed arthroscopic surgeons. With up to the minute arthroscopic instrumentation and imaging modalities, we make sure that your experience with us is exemplary in every sense.
- Paediatric orthopaedics – Our Paediatric Orthopaedics Department is primarily dedicated to the diagnosis, assessment, treatment and management of various musculoskeletal conditions in infants, toddlers and small children. With a child-friendly environment and compassionate care, we leave no stone unturned in giving your child the best care and facilities. The wide spectrum of paediatric orthopaedic conditions that we treat include:
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Bone & joint infections
- Congenital orthopaedic problems like clubbed foot
- Hand, foot and ankle deformities
- Traumatic injuries suffered in an accident
- Musculoskeletal malignancies
- Injuries and Trauma –The Injuries and trauma care unit is dedicated to offering uncompromised and optimal care to patients suffering from traumatic bone and joint injuries. Backed by dedicated ICU’s, up to date technology and expertise of our specialists, we aim at offering comprehensive and holistic treatment facilities with all-time availability.
- Rheumatology – The sub-speciality of rheumatology focuses on addressing various rheumatic diseases and disorders with comprehensive treatment plans and multi-disciplinary approaches. Each and every treatment plan is curated after the thorough evaluation and assessment of the patient’s condition, which is done in our state-of-the-art labs. With incomparable standards of quality and care, we make sure that your safety is not being compromised at any point.