The Department of Internal Medicine at Vimhans Nayati Hospital aims to improve the community’s overall health and provide treatment for common and complex illnesses. This department is the backbone of the hospital and prides itself on taking immense care of the patients who come in for specialized treatment. The prevention, diagnosis, and primary treatment of the diseases associated with cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, and gastroenterology are taken care of by expertly trained nurses, and doctors.
Services we offer:
The expert team of the Internal Medicine department efficiently handles medical emergencies which require immediate attention. Vimhans Nayati Hospital has high complexity, state-of-the-art laboratory with well-equipped instruments, driven by a well-trained staff. Vimhans Nayati Hospital takes maximum effort to provide a full range of primary care services using the latest medical technology advances. The hospital also offers the best care for the patients, including healthcare check-ups for patients round the year, yearly examination, and screening for women to evaluate osteoporosis and breast disease risks. Along with this, Vimhans Nayati Hospital also has:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Treatment from skilled healthcare professionals
- Individual attention to every patient
- Sufficient bedding and diagnostic accessories for patients
- 24/7 ambulance services
Why choose Vimhans Nayati for Internal Medicine assistance?
The mission of Vimhans Nayati Hospital is to improve people’s health with the best treatment facilities and provide them with maximum support.
- Comprehensive care: The department of Internal Medicine at Vimhans Nayati Hospital offers comprehensive care and appropriate treatment. Every patient is given maximum attention and support, along with the best possible treatment.
- Innovative treatment procedures and high-end machinery: Vimhans Nayati Hospital has a multi-specialty Department of Internal Medicine where most primary infections can be detected using advanced equipment and facilities. The team works together to come up with a personalized plan according to the condition of every patient.
The procedures involve step by step, well-planned actions, primary evaluation of the case, investigations, and lastly, management of the patient by providing proper treatment and post-diagnosis care.
Advanced Technologies Offered by Vimhans Nayati Hospital
Vimhans Nayati Hospital offers you the best services and hospitality with well-equipped and innovative diagnostic technologies, taking utmost care and precautions. The department of Internal Medicine is handled by healthcare professionals managing patients with varied illnesses round the clock. The department has some of the advanced machinery and monitory equipment like:
- Laser-fiber argon plasma coagulation catheter
- Electrocautery and cryotherapy probes
- GI endoscopy
- Computerized axial tomography (CAT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- High-end imaging facilities
- Digital X-rays
- Nuclear medicine- bone scan, thyroid scan, thallium cardiac stress test
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
Emergency care units
The Department of Internal Medicine works in continuous tandem with the following units:
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): Vimhans Nayati Hospital has a team responsible for managing critically ill patients suffering from various disorders and infectious diseases or medical emergencies like pneumonia, diabetic ketoacidosis, or cases like a drug overdose.
- Cardiac Care Unit (CCU): The cardiac care unit provides care for critically ill heart patients who need immediate medical care and intervention.
- Dialysis Unit: For the treatment of patients with renal failure, an emergency dialysis unit is set up. It has adequate equipment and bedding, as it serves both inpatients and outpatients, depending on the medical facility type.
- Emergency Unit: The emergency unit is responsible for providing immediate action for critically ill patients arriving at the hospital. At times, emergency care assistants also manage patients with cardiac arrests.