The Gynaecology and Obstetrics department takes care of health conditions that are related to the female reproductive system. The Gynaecology and Obstetrics department of Vimhans Nayati Hospital provides pregnant women with a robust method of health monitoring and treatment of gynaecological conditions and also practices guidance. From the first appointment with the gynaecologist, pregnant women get proper guidance and care; it helps the mother-to-be prepare for the child's arrival in every way required. This comprehensive service includes a fascinating array of gynaecological conditions. One of the most potent approaches of Gynaecology and Obstetric department of Vimhans Nayati Hospital is Infertility treatment. Vimhans Nayati Hospital believes emotional well-being as one of the critical clinical standards; therefore it provides you with a team of Specialists in Embryologists, Reproductive Medicine, Ultrasonologist, Andrologists and Counsellors who will support you in your journey.
Why choose Vimhans Nayati Hospital for Infertility Treatment?
Infertility is considered as one of the major concerns of the world. Ovulation disorder, hormonal problems, fallopian tube, polycystic ovary syndrome and cervical issues are different gynaecological disorders that lead to infertility. With innovative techniques and facilities, Vimhans Nayati Hospital provides world-class infertility care in India and achieves high success rates. For this sub-speciality centre, Vimhans Nayati Hospital offers you with a team of expert doctors specialising in embryology, andrology, reproductive medicine, ultrasonography and counselling. Along with that, they have handled several cases across the world for both male and female.
Advanced Technologies for Your Better Care
Advancement in technology helps to deal with the infertility issue seamlessly. So, Vimhans Nayati Hospital provides you with all the new medical technologies that can solve your problem. The technologies that are provided by Vimhans Nayati Hospital are:
- Assisted Reproductive Technology or ART
- In vitro fertilization
- Intrauterine insemination
- Medical Therapy
- Freezing eggs and sperms
What is Vimhans Nayati Hospital’s Treatment Approach?
The advancement of technology helped many people to get rid of infertility issues here at Vimhans Nayati Hospital. The treatment that suits you the best will depend on your health condition.
In this sub-speciality department, either both partners undergo therapy, or only one person undergoes the treatment. Vimhans Nayati Hospital encourages several investigative procedures for both male and female with infertility issues.
When both the partner's visits for the first time, a detailed history is noted along with that previous reports are reviewed.
- For male infertility, basic blood and urine examinations are done along with that semen analysis is done.
- For female infertility, routine investigations are done such as TSH/FSH/LH/Prolactin (on Day 2 of the cycle), FBS, CBC, Hepatitis B, HIV and Rubella IgG levels. Based on doctors requisition serum FSH, serum LH, serum PRL and serum TSH can be done on day 2 or 3 of the menstrual cycle. Other procedures that can be included for the investigation process are Hysterosalpingogram, Trans-vaginal Ultra Sonogram, Laparoscopic Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy.
- The method: After investigation, according to the gynaecological condition of the patient, the female infertility treatment is done. Assisted reproductive technology is considered as one of the best treatments available. This treatment includes a combination of hormonal therapy and fertility drugs. Based on the condition, in vitro, fertilization can also be suggested. It is a highly advanced procedure that is being done in Vimhans Nayati Hospital by the experts. This technique involves artificial insemination in which the egg and the sperm are fused outside the body and then placed in the uterus after embryo formation. By this method, Vimhans Nayati Hospital has produced several babies successfully.
- Surrogacy is another method with a success rate at Vimhans Nayati Hospital. Sperm from the recipient is inseminated in the surrogate mother. The surrogate mother then carries the baby and delivers the baby on behalf of the recipient.
Support Care Providers from several backgrounds cooperate to deliver programmes to enhance the health and well-being of people. Vimhans Nayati Hospital provides special care and guidance to each patient; they provide treatments not only based on the reports but as per the patient's comfort. The function done by these support providers ranges from supplying patients with nutritious food, to ensuring hospital cleanliness.