Dr. Deepak has over 21 years of experience. He has completed MBBS from University College of Medical Science, New Delhi, M.D (Medicine) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. MRCP (PART-I) from Royal College of Physicians, London, DNB (Medicine) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, and DM (Nephrology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Accomplishments & Awards
Teaching faculty at Jamia Hamdard University and associated with Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (HIMSAR), New Delhi.
- Postgraduate medicine review, by D. Jain, 2nd edition, 1995, CBS Publishers, Delhi.
- AllMS MD Entrance Examination, by M.S. Bhatia, D. Jain, 6th edition, 1998, CBS Publishers, Delhi.
- PGI Entrance Examination, by M.S. Bhatia, D. Jain, 6th edition, 1998, CBS Publishers, Delhi.
- Renal Artery Stenosis & FSGS in the contra lateral kidney_D. Bhowmik, S.C. Dash, D. Jain, S.C. Tiwari, A.K. Dinda, Nephrol Dial Transpiant (1998) 13. 1562-1564.
- Reduced CRI expression on RBC of idiopathic_FSGS patients. M.Arora, D.Jain, A.K. Dinda, S.N. Das, V. Anand, S.C. Tiwari, L.M. Srivastava, Nephron (1998) 79:365-366.
- Differential CRI Expression in idiopathic FSGS_M. Arora, D. Jain (in press)