The Department for Critical Care at Vimhans Nayati Hospital offers a great range of clinical, diagnostic, and therapeutic services for the robust, compassionate care, patient-focused treatment of multiple critical care conditions. Vimhans Nayati Hospital provides sophisticated services to chronically ill patients with round-the-clock supervision, appropriate life support, and skilled nursing.
As per HICC (Hospital Infection Management Committee) guidelines, the Intensive Care Units are well-equipped with state-of-the-art technologies, advanced AI-enabled equipment, and expertise to ensure the patient's safety, and excellent clinical performance, along with a shortened length of stay, lower mortality, and highly sanitized facilities with nearly no infection rate.
Vimhans Nayati Hospital has mega expert physicians, and highly specialized nurses on staff in all health fields offer medical emergency services. For critically ill and postsurgical challenging hospitalized patients, Vimhans Nayati Hospital acknowledges that this important attribute with adequate care decreases risks, and increases the chance of recovery.
Several of the center's key highlights include:
- 24/7 Emergency service
- Fully-integrated modular Operation Theatres
- Critical Care Unit for Adult & Paediatric patients
- Laboratory facilities
- Adult & Paediatric Medical Treatment
- Central Monitoring System
- Care by a team of highly qualified, internationally trained, and experienced expertise
- 35 intensive care beds
- Well-equipped critical care ambulance service
Why choose Vimhans Nayati for Critical Care?
The team of professionally qualified and globally trained professionals, composed of physicians, psychiatrists, intensivists, paediatricians, neonatologists, respiratory therapists, and skilled nurses, aims to deliver coordinated emergency care in combination with other specialties. Advanced treatments and programs that are innovative and ensure a greater chance of healing from a traumatic accident or disease complement the treatment Vimhans Nayati Hospital offers. Many of the innovative technology presented by the Intensive Care Units include:
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Touch screen monitoring integrated with the Hospital Information System (HIS)
- ICCA (IntelliSpace Critical Care and Anaesthesia) technology
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Evidence-based physical therapy (EBPT)
- Cardiac Pacing
- Portable X-rays
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
- Upper and lower GI endoscopy
- Slow Low-Efficiency Dialysis (SLED)
- Invasive Ventilation including Prone Ventilation, Recruitment Maneuvers, Airway pressure release ventilation (APRV)
- Cardiac output monitoring
- Ultrasound and venous Doppler
- Nuclear Imaging (MRI)
- Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP)
- Non-invasive Ventilation- CPAP & BIPAP
The ICUs at the Vimhans Nayati Hospital is responsible for the treatment of all patients with life-threatening diseases or accidents. For the major surgical operations and postoperative surgical complications. Vimhans Nayati Hospital has a dedicated department for various criteria for emergencies, such as:
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU): This division offers care for people who have experienced a major surgical operation and are seriously ill.
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU): This department delivers treatment for both surgical and heart patients who are chronically ill.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU): This department plays a vital role in the treatment of illness in infants and juveniles with life-threatening diseases.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU): This section is devoted to the treatment of newborn children who are sick or premature.
Technology and Infrastructure
A dedicated team of trained critical care doctors, nurses, and other healthcare practitioners are always present with the patient. The treatment offered by them is undoubtedly credible and evidence-based. Vimhans Nayati Hospital also has convenient seating and sleeping arrangements for the patient's caregivers outside the ICU in the lobby area. The Emergency Room, Surgical department, diagnostic imaging, and laboratory are conveniently accessible via the ICUs. This encourages patient mobility across traffic zones to be prevented. At any given time, large entrances ensure a fast flow of patients simultaneously.
Best Critical Care Hospital in Delhi
Vimhans Nayati hospital recognizes you as our family and gives you the latest specialized treatment and provides those who need life support with intensive treatment. The department is well trained with the novel therapies, apart from experience, & clinical methods at any stage to offer pragmatic care.
Each of the patients leverages the importance of a team-based approach that places each patient in the middle of treatment under Vimhans Nayati Hospital’s care. As a team, the hospital put together professionals from numerous fields of medicine to design the best-personalized treatment for each patient.
Vimhans Nayati Hospitals largely focuses on areas such as nursing instruction, standardizing treatment across therapeutic pathways, and identifying ethical and economic problems related to critical care, making it the best critical care hospital in Delhi.