The Department of Cardiac Sciences at Vimhans Nayati Super Speciality Hospital is offering state of the art primary, secondary and tertiary care facilities for the effective treatment and management of various cardiological disorders and ailments. The department offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic services under one roof with the aim of making quality treatment easily accessible. The department is managed by an expert team consisting of renowned Cardiologists,Cardiac Surgeons, Intensivists, Intensive Care Specialists, Dieticians, and Physiotherapists, who come together to integrate world-class treatment plans for our patients.
Cardiological ailments are the leading cause of mortality worldwide and these can affect people of any age group or gender. From preventive health screenings to unparalleled treatment and cardiac rehabilitation, we leave no stone unturned in giving you an experience that is at par with excellence. We offer up to the minute facilities and treatments by staying abreast with the latest technological advancements and innovations.
The Department of Cardiac Sciences at Vimhans Nayati Super Speciality Hospital is backed by
- Precision-based imaging facilities
- Leading-edge diagnostic modalities
- Modular OTs and Hybrid Cath labs
- Specialized cardio intensive care unit
- World-class equipment that includes ventilators, monitors, and heart-lung machines.
- High tech catheterizations labs
- Interventional and nuclear cardiac facilities
Areas of Excellence
The Department is further streamlined into 3 specialities. These are:
- Cardiology – Our Cardiology Unit primarily focuses on the management of various heart diseases and ailments with precision-based diagnostic and treatment facilities. With multidisciplinary approaches that aim at the holistic well-being of your heart, we constantly strive to offer unparalleled care backed by the latest technology and equipment. We offer a diverse range of cutting-edge treatments that include the following:
- Carotid stenting
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- Coronary angiography
- Conventional open-heart surgery
- ICD implantation
- Pacemaker implantation
- Paediatric Cardiology – Our Paediatric Cardiology Unit is dedicated to treating various heart problems in small children and infants. We offer a child-friendly environment, making sure that the quality of treatment and care is not compromised at any point. We give utmost priority to the safety and well-being of your child by offering personalized treatment that would yield the best result for your little one. We care for your little one just like you do. The wide gamut of paediatric heart conditions treated by our experts include:
- Valve disorders
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome (HLHS)
- Structural defects and anomalies
- Paediatric heart failure
- Heart murmur
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Preventive Health Screening– Our Cardiac Rehabilitation and Preventive Health Screening Unit is a hub of excellence offering unparalleled rehabilitation and screening facilities for the management and detection of various heart ailments. Cardiac rehabilitation program focuses on helping patients who are recovering from a chronic cardiological ailment or a major heart surgery. It focuses on alleviating physiological and psychological stress with the help of healthy lifestyle changes and some simple exercises. Preventive health screening on the other hand is dedicated to the diagnosis and assessment of various heart conditions and improving heart outcomes by offering the latest diagnostic modalities.